The Simple Plan
6 Easy Steps to Make Millions from Your Ideas will teach you how to become a successful moneymaking inventor. By following six very simple and straightforward steps, you will prepare your invention for market success.
You will learn:
- How to evaluate the market potential of your invention
- How to build a prototype on a tight budget
- How to differentiate your invention in the marketplace
- How to start a business producing your invention
- How to license your invention for a lifelong stream of royalties
- The easiest and best way to “protect” your idea on a budget
Overview: This is Ken’s inspiring story of how he, as a 19 year old teenager growing up in inner-city Detroit, invented games and went on to develop the worldwide bestselling card game Phase 10. You’ll about all the struggles and eventual triumph along the way.
Success by Thought
Overview: Success comes from within all of us. In this book Ken will provide insight into the15 attitudes and virtues all successful people must possess. Includes a reprint of Napoleon Hill’s – The Law of Success & Think and Grow Rich.